When thinking of your wedding day, your head is filled with images of gorgeous gowns, lush florals, and gleaming guests, but what would you do in the case of unexpected circumstances that derail your dream wedding? Today, I am happy to introduce you to Markel Wedding Insurance, the perfect investment to protect your wedding dreams. Markel’s coverage is a must have for your wedding, providing the ultimate peace of mind in knowing that you are covered should anything unexpected arise. Markel offers two types of wedding insurance that provide complete protection for your wedding, including protection from this:
- Reimbursement of lost deposits if you must cancel or postpone your wedding due to unforeseen circumstances including extreme weather, accident, illness, military deployment or vendor bankruptcy
- Coverage for lost or stolen jewelry and gifts
- Coverage for event photography that is not delivered and vendor no-shows
- Coverage for damage to your wedding attire
- Can be purchased up to 15 days before your wedding
- Protection from financial liability if your venue sustains property damage
- Protection from financial liability if someone is injured at your wedding
- Can be purchased up to one day before your wedding
- Wedding to do list: Check with your venue, many now require this insurance
Not convinced yet? Visit Markel Event Insurance to learn more about why you should protect your big day. With policies starting at $75 (the actual price of your specific policy is based on your location, the coverages you choose, and your total wedding budget), event insurance for your wedding is a must.
A big thank you to Markel Wedding Insurance for sponsoring this post and to you, readers, for supporting the sponsors that make Modernly Wed possible!
First image from my wedding by Cindy Guessford